|Address||Apt 6, 2 Ross Mill Avenue, Clonard Street, Belfast BT13 2QH|
|Rent||£550 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms, Both With Built In Wardrobes
- Large Living Area With Open Plan Kitchen/Dining, With Access To A Private Balcony
- Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Applicances
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Easy Accessibility To The M1, Belfast City Centre, Castle Court Shopping Complex, The Royal Victoia Hospital And All Major Transport Links
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer this spacious two bedroom apartment located on the cusp of Belfast City Centre. The property, located in the Magee Building in the popular Ross' Mill Development, offers a spacious living area with a modern fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances including hob and oven, integrated fridge/freezer. There are also two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, Shower room with contemporary white suite and electric shower.
The property benefits from an excellent location with many shops and amenities within walking distance, and Belfast City Centre easily Accessible by Bus, Black Taxi or by walking. The property is also in close proximity to The Royal Victoria Hospital and would therefore suit a wide range of tenants.
Properties in this development usually go quickly and early viewing is recommended
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »