|Address||Apt 5 John Street Mews, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £39,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Very Convenient To The Town Centre And All Local Amenities
- Ideally Suited To The First Time Buyer Or Investor
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment offers convenience to Newtownards Town Centre with it's many shops, cafes and local amenities. Other principle towns are a short commute by car or bus as is Belfast City Centre via main arterial routes.
The apartment comprises an open plan living/dining/kitchen area with two bedrooms abnd a bathroom. The accommodation id further complimented by PVC double glazing and gas central heating.
This property is likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, young professional or investors. We would recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- PVC double glazed front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 16'3'' x 17'3''
- at widest points. Range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob. Built-in under oven. Integrated extractor hood above. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 8'6'' x 12'0''
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 7'3'' x 11'6''
- Gas boiler.
- White suite compising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Partly tiled walls.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »