|Address||Ailsa Cottage, 1A Kilbourne Park, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
|EPC Rating||D59/D63 (co2: E48/E51)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Specification
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Car Port
- Popular Location
Superb, amazing, fabulous may well prove to be the perfect adjectives to describe this detached property, as the ultimate in modern day comfort and facilities awaits you. Ownership of this particular home will not only be a pleasure but an absolute joy, as throughout, the present owners have ensured feature after feature based on quality and intrinsic design, which when combined, produce a home of outstanding elegance and overall appeal. Couple to this standard of near prefection an equally appealing location that puts all your recreational, social and ease of commuting needs right on your doorstep, as Carnalea Golf Club, the railway station and scenic coastal walks are all in the immediate vicinity.To be honest with you we could go on and infinitum extolling the virtue of this outstanding home, but if you really want to experience what future home ownership might mean to you then we suggest a viewing. If this home's within your budget, then happy days await you, as you've potentially just found your perfect home.
- COVERED PORCH
- Light. Glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. 2 wall light points.
- CLOAK ROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back. W.C. Built-in extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 6.45m(21'2'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- 8 pane double doors. Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Laminated wood floor. TV point. Telephone point.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of solid oak cupboards with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- KITCHEN 6.43m(21'1'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Range of oak effect high and low level cupboards and drawers with formica work surfaces. Built-in ceramic 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge and freezer. Laminated wood floor. Open plan to dining area....
- DINING AREA
- CONSERVATORY 4.06m(13'4'') x 3.56m(11'8'') at widest pt
- Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors to decked patio.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 4 downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 5.11m(16'9'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Range of built-in wardrobes with shelving and built-in drawers. 2 uPVC double glazed doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m(14'1'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 3 3.40m(11'2'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
- TV point.
- White suite comprising: Laufen panelled bath with separate tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Shaver point. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden with shrubs.
- Decked patio. Tap. Light. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »