This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Contact The Agent
**NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASING THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP**
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR DETAILS
FINAL PHASE NOW ON RELEASE
Abbington is an outstanding development of modern homes, and will set new standards in living for this part of County Down.
The location of Abbington could not be better - ideally situated just off the Old Belfast Road, less than a few minutes from the town centre, marina and ring road - it exudes a fresh, private, secluded atmosphere offering the very best in modern family living.
This established and mature area of Bangor is still one of the most sought after addresses in the town, offering privacy and exclusivity - these distinctive homes at Abbington will add to that exclusivity and provide a classic development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
For those interested in recreational facilities the location of Abbington could not be better.
The Bangor area boasts no less than 4 magnificent golf courses including the championship course at Royal Belfast. Watersports are also extremely well catered for, with the superb state of the art landmark marina and sailing club.
For those interested in more leisurely pursuits, the coastal walks along Ballyholme and Crawfordsburn offer views of the Copeland Islands and Scotland beyond. The bustling town of Bangor also dishes up many award winning restaurants, cafés and bars.
Step outside Abbington and you can see what makes Bangor so popular - the very best of town centre living is on your doorstep - boutiques, high street shopping, delicatessens, bars and restaurants are all in abundance. Peace of mind that you couldn’t choose a better place to live.
- Kitchens & Utility Rooms (where applicable)
- High quality units with choice of door, work top and handle
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine in utility rooms (where applicable)
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings Bathroom, Ensuites and WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings Floor Coverings & Tiling
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
- Half height wall tiling to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around bath areas
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
- Choice of fireplace and gas fire inset (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Natural Gas fired central heating system External Features
- All gardens to be laid out in lawn with grass seed
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear
- Feature external lighting to front door