|Address||9A Moneyduff Road, Clough, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£1,194 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D68/C69 (co2: E54/D56)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Detached Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Handmade Oak Kitchen
- Ofch And Upvc Dg
- Ready For Loft Conversion
- Private Laneway
- Beautiful Rural Site
Very nicely presented three bedroom detached bungalow and detached garage on an impressive rural site on the Moneyduff Road just outside Clough. Uninterrupted views over surrounding countryside.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- This detached bungalow and detached garage was built in 2007 and sits on circa 1/2 acre site accessed by its own private laneway. Spectacular views over the surrounding countryside. The accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / diner, utility room, WC, bathroom and three double bedrooms (master ensuite). The roofspace has been prepared for full conversion if extra accommodation is required. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and some luxury features such as hand made oak kitchen with granite work surfaces, solid oak doors and brick paved rear garden.
- UPVC front door and frosted glass panels. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.89m(19'4'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- Hand crafted oak kitchen, display units and island in a country style with granite worksurfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink, granite drainer and cantilever mixer tap. Space for gas range, integrated diswasher and fridge. Window pelmets with recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls. (19'4 x 11'2ft) Through to:
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m(8'1'') x 2.26m(7'5'')
- Hand crafted oak cupboards with integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. UPVC rear door. Ceramic tiled floor. Intruder alarm panel. Through to:
- WC 2.29m(7'6'') x 0.97m(3'2'')
- Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.78m(15'8'') x 4.60m(15'1'')
- Spacious living room with raised, modern fireplace with electric fire. TV point. Ceramic tiled floor. (15'8 x 15'1ft)
- BATHROOM 3.40m(11'2'') x 2.36m(7'9'')
- Luxury family bathroom with low flush wc with enclosed cistern, contemporary sink, unit and vanity mirror with recessed lighting, panel bath and corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed lighting. (11'2 x 7'9ft)
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Double bedroom with fitted oak wardrobes. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Master bedroom with ensuite. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower and wet area. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m(12'8'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Double bedroom with ceramic tiled floor. (12'8 x 10'2ft)
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Large garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler.
- Property has its own pillared entrance and private, stoned laneway with brick paved seating areas and flower beds in mature shrubs. Laneway benefits from external lighting and front garden has external power points. Front garden in lawn and mature shrubs and rear garden is brick paved with pond, water feature and flower beds. Views in all directions over surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »