|Address||99 Dunraven Avenue, Belfast|
|Rent||£425 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge Dining Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- New Roof
- Garden to Front and Enclosed Yard to Rear
- Convenient to a Varied Range of Amenities
- Popular and Highly Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationMid Terrace Property
Spacious Through Lounge Dining Room
Bathroom with White Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
Garden to Front and Enclosed Yard to Rear
- We are delighted to present to the market this well presented mid terrace property. Internally the property offers bright accommodation, comprising; two bedrooms, spacious through lounge dining room, kitchen and modern bathroom with white suite. Additional benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames. The property is located within the popular and highly sought after Bloomfield area offering excellent convenience to Connswater Shopping and Retail Park and public transport links to Belfast. The present vendor has maintained the property to a modern style throughout.. With early interest sure to be high we would strongly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »