|Address||91 Orchardville Crescent, Finaghy Road North, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,186 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Separate Shower Cubicle
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
* An impressive extended semi detached family home that benefits from a two storey extension within this private residential area. * Four good bedrooms / feature dressing area. * Two plus reception rooms to include extended living room. * Fitted kitchen open to dining area. * White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. * Upvc double glazed windows, eaves / fascia in pvc. * Oil fired central heating system. * South facing rear gardens. * Goof fresh decor throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Canadian oak wood strip floor, feature glazed door to;
- LOUNGE 4.37m(14'4'') x 4.01m(13'2'')
- Oak wood strip floor, downlighters, feature bay window, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.13m(16'10'') x 4.06m(13'4'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakbast bar, single drainer modern sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, glazed cabinets, double doors to;
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM 4.60m(15'1'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Oak wood strip foor, low voltage spotlights, gable Upvc double glazed door to driveway, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m(12'9'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m(13'1'') x 2.18m(7'2'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m(12'5'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m(10'0'') x 2.03m(6'8'')
- Dressing area with built-in mirror slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, Redring electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Driveway to front and side, enclosed, fenced and private to rear, double gates to side, gravelled area with flagging, housed oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »