|Address||9 Whinney Hill Drive, Milltown, Belfast BT8 8BA|
|Price||Offers around £67,450|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£486 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D55/C75 (co2: E43/D67)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ideal Location
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Front Garden/Rear Patio
- Driveway With Parking
Ideal for the first time buyer, this attractive home is situated in the popular Milltown area of Shaws Bridge and in a most convenient location close to the new Tesco superstore. Early viewing comes recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to -
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.70m x 3.81m (15'5" x 12'6")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with decorative surround. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING 4.78m x 3.84m (15'8" x 12'7")
- Full range of high and low level built in units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in hob and stainless steel underoven. Overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in storage. Part tiled walls.
- REAR UTILITY
- Tiled floor. Access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.23m x 2.49m (10'7" x 8'2")
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.77m (12'6" x 9'1")
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.11m (9'3" x 6'11")
- Laminate flooring.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising; bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- With access to roofspace.
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Loose stone area. Driveway with parking. Enclosed rear with UPVC oil tank and housing for oil fired boiler.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »