|Address||9 Strandview Road, Ballycastle BT54 6BU|
|Price||Offers around £160,000|
|Rateable Value||£95,000 *|
|Rates||£739 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E43/C70 (co2: F34/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Oil fired central heating
- Hardwood framed double glazing
- 2 bedrooms, 1 reception room
- Planning approval for pair of semi detached houses
**Detached bungalow with planning approval granted for two semi detached houses**
Well located property situated only a few hundred yards from the promenade, marina and beach area of Ballycastle’s seafront. Fronting Strandview Road one of Ballycastle’s most mature areas convenient to all urban amenities.
Sitting Room: 11‘10“ x 10‘6” with attractive traditional style fireplace with black slate surround, tiled side panels and hearth. Solid pine flooring, square bay window to front of property.
Kitchen/Dining: 14‘9“ x 9‘3” overall measurement. Range of high and low level kitchen units in oak natural wood finish, integrated Mertz electric under oven with Zanussi 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan. Tiled floor.
Utility Room: with worktop, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1: 10‘6“ x 9‘3” solid pine flooring, television point.
Bedroom 2: 15‘10“ x 9‘3” with solid pine flooring, television point.
Bathroom: 5‘10“ x 5‘4” with bath, w.c. and wash hand basin, electric Gainsborough 2000x shower fitting over bath, walls tiled around bath area, tiled floor.
Small front garden in lawn with concrete paths leading to driveway and side of property. Double entrance gates and driveway leading to side and rear of property. Spacious rear yard with boundary hedgerow. Small basement storeroom.
Popular mature residential area of Ballycastle with delightful views of Fairhead and sea from front of property.
** Planning approval granted for one pair of semi detached houses **
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »