|Address||9 Millhouse Mews, Antrim|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£909 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds / Master Ensuite
- Lounge With Fireplace
- Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Pvc D/G; Ofch
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi detached villa with matching detached garage occupying a generous sized, fully landscaped, cul de sac site within the well sought after Millhouse Village development, Styles Way, Antrim.
The development is conveniently located within a short distance of Antrim Hospital, Belfast International Airport, shops/amenities of Antrim Town and access to M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast City Centre or the North.
The property is finished to a generous specification throughout which can only be appreciated upon internal inspection. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pannelled double glazed front door. Tiled floor continuing through to kitchen / diner. White four panel internal doors.
- With white three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiling to walls and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m(15'0'') x 3.89m(12'9'')
- Granite fireplace with matching hearth and maple surround. Semi solid wooden flooring. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.07m(19'11'') x 3.51m(11'6'')
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid maple door and contrasting melamine worksurface. Matching breakfast bar unit. Stainless steel basin and a half sink unit, integrated five ring gas hob with matching under oven in stainless steel trim. Extractor hood with glazed canopy. Intrgrated dishwasher. Space and plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Splash back tiling to walls and tiled floor. Pvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roofspace. Shelved hot press with fully lagged water cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.57m(15'0'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Wall to wall quality fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern white three piece suite comprising: fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Half tiling to walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m(11'5'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
- With built in cabin bed and wardrobe / store.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- White modern white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath shower with electric shower and glass shower screen over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiling to walls and tiled floor.
- Extensive driveway area extending to rear via double gates, finished in stone.
Front garden in neat lawn.
Fully landscaped rear garden with paved patio area, lawn and timber deck entertaining area.
Service area to rear of garage with pvc oil storage tank.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.18m(17'0'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Pvc coated roller shutter door and seperate service door.
Power and light.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Oil fired central heating garage.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »