|Address||9 Governors Gate Crescent, Hillsborough|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
|Rateable Value||£250,000 *|
|Rates||£1,631 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Luxury 4 Bed Semi Detached Home On Excellent Corner Site with sizeable garden areas
- One Of Only 2 Gardener's Houses extending to c.1800 sq ft Within The Development
- Detached Matching Garage And Tarmac Driveway with Carparking provision for two cars to the rear
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Double Aspect Drawing Room With Feature Fireplace And Bay Window
- Solid Oak Kitchen With Polished Granite Work Surfaces And Luxury Appliances/ Dining Area With Bay Window
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks With Wc
- Solid Wood Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Main Bathroom With Modern White Suite And Roll Top Bath
- Sizeable Site with excellent enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With Paved Patio Area
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious attractive Gardener's House is one of only two of its type within this unique award winning development. Featuring soft blue grey bay windows and trellis with climbing rose over the front door, this charming semi has a very romantic appeal.
Based on a pre war design this four bedroom home has accommodation over three floors. The drawing room is especially bright and airy with its bay window to the front and French doors to the back, leading to the paved patio area and garden beyond.
Structurally the internal floors are constructed with the 'Homespan' system. This is a solid concrete system giving maximum levels of sound and heat insulation.
The solid oak kitchen includes luxury appliances such as an American style fridge freezer, 5 ring gas hob and Neff double oven. The four bedrooms are well proportioned with two on each of the first and second floors, two of these benefit from luxury en suite shower room facilities.
Externally the cream render and rosemary slate tiles compliment the painted timber windows and gives the house a traditional look that oozes the sort of character that is so often hard to achieve in a modern home. The driveway and detached matching garage are neatly tucked away at the rear of the property to maximise the kerbside appeal.
Deceptively spacious and finished to the uptmost specification this family home will appeal to many. Internal inspection of this fabulous home is recommended to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
- Hardwood door with leaded glass panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM: 20'4'' x 10'11''
- Marble fireplace with granite hearth and gas fire inset. Solid wide plank oak flooring. Double doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA : 23'8'' x 10'3''
- (Into Bay). Excellent range of high and low level oak units with granite work tops. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. 'Neff' appliances including 5 ring gas hob, double electric oven and stainless steel remote controlled extractor hood. Large oak feature unit housingAmerican style fridge freezer, integrated dish washer. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM: 7'0'' x 6'10''
- High and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 19'10'' x 10'10''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled 'Matki' walk-in shower, telephone hand shower with 'rain effect' shower head. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 11'0'' x 10'9''
- Built in robe.
- White suite comprising, raised roll top bath on wenga wood base with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC, wash hand basin on wenga wood plinth, low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 14'10'' x 10'8''
- Storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4): 16'0'' x 10'10''
- Storage into eaves and access to further attic storage above.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 18'4'' x 10'9''
- Up and over door, light and power. Oil fired boiler. Storage above.
- Garden to rear, side and front in lawns. Garden enclosed by laurel hedging and fenced to rear. Patio area and paths paved in sandstone. Fenced storage area for bins, outside tap, gas and PVC oil tank. Outside lights. Tarmac driveway. Aluminium rain water goods.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »