|Address||9 Bushfoot Drive, Portballintrae|
|Price||Offers around £149,500|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,063 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Features of this property...
- Comprising 2 bedrooms, living room open to dining area & kitchen and bathroom.
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames.
- Economy 7 heating system.
- Stoned parking area to front.
- Fully enclosed patio area to rear with views over golf course.
- Large balcony off first floor living area with stunning coastal views.
This 2 bedroom terraced cottage enjoys stunning views over the golf course towards Runkerry Strand and the headlands. The property is conveniently situated within walking distance to the town centre, golf course and beaches making this an ideal holiday home in a beautiful seaside village.
ENTRANCE HALL: Laminate wood flooring. Hot press and storage below stairs and cloaks storage.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" x 9' 9" (3.48m x 2.97m) Double bedroom to front with built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" x 10' 9" (3.96m x 3.28m) Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and sliding glass panelled doors to rear patio area.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower in tiled cubicle, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
LIVING AREA: 17' 8" x 17' 0" (5.38m x 5.18m) Bright living space with built in storage cupboards, open fire set in a cast iron fireplace and sliding glass panelled doors to balcony. open plan to Kitchen:
KITCHEN: 7' 9" x 8' 9" (2.36m x 2.67m) Range of built in units, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker with extractor over, space for under counter fridge, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »