|Address||9 Beechfield Street, Mountpottinger Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £59,500|
|Rateable Value||£75,000 *|
|Rates||£523 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D56/D60 (co2: E48/E50)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace House Ideal Starter Home For A Young Family.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Extended Fitted Kitchen.
- Convenient City Centre Location.
This 2 storey mid terrace house is the ideal starter home for a young family.
Situated close to Belfast's City Centre, the property has been considerably updated and has a fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and gas fired central heating.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »