|Address||9 Avonlea Park, Bangor|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£625 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- White Shower Room
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front & Rear
Additional InformationThis well presented semi-detached property offers bright living accommodation and is conveniently located off the Clandeboye Road close to Bangor Town Centre and Bloomfield shopping & retail park. There is also an excellent range of primary and secondary schools close by.
The internal accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, separate dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family shower room. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Outside there are gardens laid in lawns to the front and low maintenance patio garden to the rear of the property. There is also a driveway offering secure off-street parking.
We believe this home will generate interest from both first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike and therefore would suggest a viewing at your earliest convenience by contacting our North Down office on 028 9042 8989.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE: 12'11'' x 11'10''
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, timber surround and raised tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN: 9'6'' x 9'6''
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Formica worksurfaces. Built-in four ring hob with built-in oven under and extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer.
- DINING ROOM: 8'2'' x 7'11''
- Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 10'11'' x 8'8''
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 12'3'' x 8'11''
- Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 8'10'' x 8'7''
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising Corner shower cubicle, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Driveway with ample parking. Front garden laid in lawns. Rear patio garden.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »