|Address||89A Ballynahinch Road, Carryduff, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|EPC Rating||D68/C77 (co2: D64/C74)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Super End Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Master With Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen Open To
- Family Dining Area
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas Heating / Dble Glazed
Additional InformationLocated in a small development off the Ballynahinch Road at Carryduff, this modern end townhouse will be of instant appeal to potential purchasers currently looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. Deceiving from the outside, this home is bright and spacious and offers good accommodation with modern facilities including an ensuite to the master bedroom, downstairs w.c and gas heating. Well maintained throughout, viewing is strongly advised!
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door leading to
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 5.97m(19'7'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
- Feature sandstone fireplace and raised hearth, housing coal effect gas fire. Double doors leading to
- FAMILY DINING AREA 4.19m(13'9'') x 4.11m(13'6'')
- At widest points. Recessed spotlights, Access to rear garden
- 2ND FAMILY AREA IMAGE
- Storage and additional Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- MODERN KITCHEN
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit plus mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven, integrated fridge and freezer,integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.23m(10'7'')
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m(11'4'') x 2.39m(7'10'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m(10'10'') x 1.70m(5'7'')
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- OUTSIDE ADDITIONAL EXTERIOR
- Two parking spaces.
- Communal areas to front, Flagged and decked area to rear, enclosed.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »