|Address||89 Creevy Road, Lisburn|
|Price||Offers around £485,000|
|Rateable Value||£350,000 *|
|Rates||£2,284 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Spacious And Adaptable Accommodation
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Fully Floored Roof Space, Currently Utilised As Playroom / Games Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances And Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Detached Garage With Adjoining Storage Rooms
- Pleasant Mature Site Extending To Approximately 1.8 Acres
- Electric Gates With Intercom System
- Superb Semi Rural Location Close to Boardmills and Temple With Belfast And Lisburn Easily Accessible
Additional InformationSet at the end of a private rural laneway, this attractive detached family home which was constructed in 2000 enjoys an enviable setting in secluded surroundings with an outlook of the surrounding open countryside towards the Mourne Mountains. The property itself is set on site of approximately 1.8 acres and enjoys the benefit of an adjacent paddock which is ideal for those with equestrian interests.
The accommodation has been beautifully maintained and presented by the present owners and comprises of, four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms together with high quality kitchen, casual dining area, principle bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom.
All-in-all this is a beautiful family home set in a mature private surroundings in a rural location with Belfast City Centre some 20 minutes away and Lisburn City Centre also within close proximity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door into entrance hall with understair storage.
- DRAWING ROOM: 17'2'' x 16'2''
- Attractive marble fireplace. Double doors to...
- DINING ROOM: 16'6'' x 13'3''
- FAMILY ROOM: 16'6'' x 15'5''
- Attractive marble fireplace. Cast iron multi fuel burning stove. Archway to...
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA: 17'2'' x 13'2''
- High and low level units. Twin inset sink. Recessed for range cooker. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Granite worktops. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'9'' x 8'7''
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- STAIRCASE TO LANDING WITH SITTING AREA: 22'5'' x 11'7''
- MASTER BEDROOM: 16'6'' x 15'9''
- With dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2): 16'6'' x 13'6''
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 16'5'' x 13'3''
- BEDROOM (4): 16'6'' x 13'3''
- Built in wardrobe. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handshower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail.
- PLAY ROOM: 25'8'' x 13'9''
- ADDITIONAL SITTING AREA: 20'3'' x 13'7''
- DETACHED GARAGE: 26'4'' x 14'4''
- Remote control roller door. Light and power. Two additional storage rooms and adjoining oil fired boiler house.
- The site extends to approximately 1.8 acres with paddock. Gardens laid in lawns. Patio area. Electric gates. Excellent parking facilities.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »