|Address||88 Carnbeg Dale, Antrim BT41 4RE|
|Price||Offers over £194,500|
|Rateable Value||£180,000 *|
|Rates||£1,382 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D68/C71 (co2: D65/D68)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Fully tiled floor through to:
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Livingroom with fully tiled floor and contemporary style fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of off-white high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Utility room with range of matching units
- Three bedrooms to first floor one with ensuite / Master with ensuite shower room
- First floor family bathroom with modern white suite to include “wellbeing” chromatherapy jet spa bath
- Second floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Tarmac drive to detached garage / Fully enclosed and landscaped gardens to rear
Partially Double Glazed Entrance Door To:
Entrance Hall Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through to:
Ground Floor WC Modern white suite comprising low flush WC and corner wash hand basin. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Living Room 14' 11 x 14' 7 (4.55m x 4.45m) Contemporary style fireplace with coal effect gas fired inset and stainless steel and smoked glass surround. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator and single radiator.
Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 22' 2 x 13' 10 (6.76m x 4.22m) (to include utility) Full range of off- white high and low level units with wood block effect work surface. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mix-er taps. Pull-out wicker baskets, plate rack, wine rack and open shelving. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass overhead extractor fan. Low level double oven and grill. Part tiled walls to work surface. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear timber decked patio area. 2 No. double radiators.
Utility 9' 9 x 5' 3 (2.97m x 1.60m) Range of matching low level units and contrasting wood block effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled walls to splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Partial double glazed door to rear.
Landing Double radiator. Hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving above. Separate walk-in storage cupboard. Staircase to second floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 4 x 11' 8 (3.76m x 3.56m) Double radiator.
Ensuite Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 0 x 8' 3 (3.66m x 2.51m) Single radiator
Bedroom 3 13' 5 x 10' 3 (4.09m x 3.12m) (max) Single radiator.
Bathroom 11' 6 x 6' 7 (3.51m x 2.01m) Modern white suite comprising double ended “wellbeing” chromatherapy jet spa bath with additional back jets, off-set feature taps, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls with decorative corners. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
Second Floor Landing Walk-in wardrobe 10'4" x 3'1" with hanging space.
Bedroom 4 18' 2 x 15' 2 (5.54m x 4.62m) Double glazed roof light and feature double glazed escape window with wrought iron railings. 2 No. single radiators
Ensuite Modern white suite comprising low flush WC , pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with decorative border, mixer unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
Outside Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance borders. Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Double timber pedestrian gates to side Attached brick built oil-fired boiler house. Access to:
Semi-Detached Garage 20' 0 x 9' 10 (6.10m x 3.00m) Roller shutter door. Power and light. Service door to side. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, young conifers and low maintenance borders. Extensive timber decked area with inset sphere water feature. Paved pathways. Bin and PVC oil tank enclosure. Outside tap and light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or
appliances at this property. Mortgages@country-estates.com : Please contact our office to speak to our mortgage advisor.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »