|Address||86 Queens Park, Newtownabbey, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £37,500|
|Rateable Value||£52,000 *|
|Rates||£380 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E40/C76 (co2: F31/D68)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Oil Fired Heating
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this end terrace property which is located just off the Ballyclare Road, Glengormley which is close to schools, shops and transport links and will be of particular interest to the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge both with wood laminate flooring and fitted kitchen / diner with built-in oven and hob.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a large area to the front suitable for off street parking and good size pebbled and paved garden to rear.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.71m(12'2'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.50m(14'9'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, corner shelving and formica worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in under oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.50m(14'9'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- (At widest and longest points)
- BEDROOM TWO 2.77m(9'1'') x 2.51m(8'3'')
- White suite comprising bath, shower above, vanity unit, WC. Fully tiled walls, radiator. access to roofspace.
- off street parking area to front. Large pebbled and paved garden to rear, Boiler house. Pvc oil tank
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »