|Address||85 Millisle Road, Donaghadee BT21 0HZ|
|Price||Offers around £189,950|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,153 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Decorated and Presented with a Detailed Specification
- 2/3 Reception Rooms and 4/5 Bedrooms as Required
- A Most Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows, Facias and Soffits
- Attached Drive Through Single Garage
- Safely Enclosed Rear Garden with Large Patio and Sunny Aspect
- Conveniently Located for Amenities and Recreational Areas
- An Exceptional Home to Meet Modern Requirements
Additional InformationThis is an outstanding detached home, beautifully presented throughout and ready for immediate occupation without further expense. Extending to circa 1700 sq ft, the adaptable accommodation can offer up to five bedrooms, split between ground and first floors, with reception rooms, which allow excellent circulation from lounge to dining room and into the kitchen.
A striking high gloss fitted kitchen incorporates a casual dining area, while the ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room are dazzling with full tiling, a jacuzzi bath and large shower cubicles. Outside there is good off-road parking in paviors, accessing the attached garage and an enclosed rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect.
The property is situated five minutes walk from the town centre and across the road from The Commons, a recreational area with tennis, bowls and pleasant coastal walks. Donaghadee is a small seaside town with harbour, marina, golf course and a variety of restaurants and shops, the ideal retreat from the working environments of North Down and Belfast, which lies only thirty minutes away.
You will not fail to be impressed by this superb home.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- RECEPTION HALL:
- UPVC glazed entrance door and double glazed side panels.
- LOUNGE:16' 3" x 11' 9" (4.95m x 3.58m)
- Fireplace with stainless steel trim and marble hearth and gas fire, oak semi solid flooring, archway to:-
- DINING ROOM:12' 10" x 10' 0" (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Oak semi solid flooring, glazed door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN:15' 0" x 10' 0" (4.57m x 3.05m)
- Refitted with extensive range of high gloss units and laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl, stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tile effect flooring, tiled splashbacks, casual dining area, UPVC rear door.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 9" x 10' 10" (3.58m x 3.3m)
- BEDROOM (4):10' 9" x 10' 9" (3.28m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:8' 0" x 7' 6" (2.44m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc with concealed cistern, corner shower cubicle, towel radiator, ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- Bright spacious landing with semi solid wooden flooring and excellent storage facility.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 0" x 14' 3" (4.88m x 4.34m)
- Semi solid wooden flooring, built-in and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 0" x 10' 9" (4.27m x 3.28m)
- Plus range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, semi solid wooden flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Large walk-in shower cubicle, circular wash hand basin on stand, low flush wc with concealed cistern, towel radiator, ceramic wall and floor tiles, extractor fan.
- ATTACHED DRIVE-THROUGH SINGLE GARAGE:
- with front and rear up and over doors, electric light and power, water tap.
- Paviour drive with parking area.
- Enclosed rear garden with large paved patio area and sunny aspect. Outside water tap to front.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »