|Address||80 Raceview Road, Broughshane, Ballymena BT42 4HY|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|Rateable Value||£82,500 *|
|Rates||£649 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Wide & Long Driveway
- Spacious Gardens
- Ideal 1st Home!
This homely semi-detached house is located on the Raceview Road in Broughshane, close to both the Village and Ballymena town. It is conveniently located for access to the M2/A26 road network. A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive home with such large outdoor space, in a very popular location. Viewing is highly recommended!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a lounge, spacious kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating throughout, and additional electric heaters in the two bedrooms. The property is also fully double glazed. There is excellent outdoor space, with wide driveway, spacious rear yard and large garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hard wood front door. Quarry tiled floor. Newly carpeted stairs.
- LOUNGE 3.61m x 4.06m (11'10" x 13'4")
- Homely living room with open fire which contains a back boiler. Television and telephone points. Quarry tiled floor. Under stairs walk-in cupboard.
- KITCHEN 5.05m x 2.39m (16'7" x 7'10")
- Recently fitted kitchen with a range of eye and low level units. Integrated cooker hood and extractor fan. Under cabinet lighting with various colour changing and light fading settings. Casual dining area with ample space for table and chairs. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Clock for central heating and hot water. Hard wood back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace which has been fully insulated and partly floored, with power and light.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.97m (13'5" x 9'9")
- Spacious room, suitable for king size bed. Large window overlooking front garden. Walk-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.57m (11'2" x 8'5")
- Window overlooking rear garden.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 2.36m (7'11" x 7'9")
- Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with fitted shower. Hotpress and emersion heater. Part tiled walls.
- The exterior of this property will be ideal for anyone who needs that extra space in the garden, be it for parking, storage or animal interests. To the front the wide driveway and turning space is ample for several cars, vans, lorry or trailers etc, this space continues down the full length of the house and further parking is available to the back. The front has also recently been re-kerbed and stoned. Neat front lawn.
- The rear garden is very private, with wooden panels to the side and no overlooking properties to the rear. Also to the rear is the boiler house, oil tank, an 18' x10' shed, large pet pen, lawn, flagged yard, separate patio area with fence panels and trellis plus outdoor electric point, outside tap and light.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »