|Address||8 Second Avenue, Baylands, Bangor BT20 5JZ|
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
|Rateable Value||£210,000 *|
|Rates||£1,420 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F31/E41 (co2: F24/F32)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extensive Site
- Extended Semi Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Useful Roofspace
- Detached Garage
The address alone says it all, as this semi detached villa occupies one of the most sought after locations in Bangor. This in itself sets an appealing standard, upon which to create your family home, which at present offers a modern standard of specification ready for your individual choice of paint and decoration. With this well balanced combination of well proportioned accommodation and modern spec makes this a home that should instantly appeal to those who see a long term family association with the area, which, for most, would certainly be the case, due to the in-town convenience to a wide variety of amenities. The property is referred to in the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society's "Bangor (an Historical Gazetteer)" as having splendid sycamore and healthy horse chestnut trees to the front garden, that do much to make the avenue attractive.With a very limited supply of similar properties available it would be prudent to secure a viewing as soon as possible to ensure a successful outcome
- Hardwood entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature leaded window. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 4.65m into bay x 3.71m (15'3" into bay x 12'2")
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Cornice. Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM 3.73m x 3.56m (12'3" x 11'8")
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Picture rail. Cornice.
- KITCHEN 4.67m x 2.08m (15'4" x 6'10")
- (widening to 10"1'). Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel extractor canopy with fan and light. 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. 7 downlights. House security alarm.
- INNER HALL
- FAMILY ROOM 4.45m x 3.91m at widest pts. (14'7" x 12'10" at wi
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround with tiled insets, tiled hearth and mahogany mantel.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan. 2 downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m int bay x 3.43m (15'4" int bay x 11'3")
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled insets, mahogany mantel. Cornice. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.43m (11'8" x 11'3")
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled insets.
- BEDROOM 3 2.31m x 2.26m (7'7" x 7'5")
- Picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 downlights. Built-in extractor fan. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 5.51m x 3.28m (18'1" x 10'9")
- Fixed staircase. Floored. Light and power. Dormer window.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.55m x 3.58m (21'6" x 11'9")
- Electric roller door. Light and power. Security alarm.
- FRONT AND SIDE
- Mature gardens in lawn with trees and shrubs. Green house. Tap. Light.
- Enclosed with raised flowerbeds in shrubs. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »