|Address||8 Newforge Grange, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £225,000|
|Rateable Value||£235,000 *|
|Rates||£1,639 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home In Cul-De-Sac Off Newforge Lane
- Living / Dining Room With French Doors To Garden
- Bright Kitchen Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway And Integral Garage
- Private Rear Gardens
- Additional Parking Areas And Easy Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Networks
- Suited To The Young Professional, Growing Family Or Those Downsizing Within The Area
Additional InformationThis well appointed semi-detached home is located within an excellent development off Malone Road, South Belfast.
The property offers good sized accommodation throughout and would be suited to the young professional or growing family. The home has been well maintained by the current owners but could be amended to suit the buyer's requirements.
Please contact us at our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING: 24'1'' x 15'9''
- Corniced ceiling. Hardwood floor. Hardwood fireplace with marble hearth, gas fire. Wall light wiring. French doors to outside.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18'6'' x 9'0''
- Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Up and over door.
- KITCHEN AREA: 9'8'' x 7'9''
- High and low level units. Four ring ceramic hob, oven under, extractor over. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'3'' x 13'2''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'1'' x 9'7''
- BEDROOM (3): 12'9'' x 11'10''
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Contemporary suite comprising corner bath with shower equipment, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low flush WC. Linen cupboard. Low voltage lighting.
- Driveway and shrub beds to front. Communal parking. Large patio to rear. uPVC oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »