|Address||8 Helenswood, Stewartstown Road, Belfast BT17 0RY|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£979 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D63/D68 (co2: E49/D55)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superior Semi Detached
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Developed Roofspace
- Luxury Finished Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Epc D63
* A superior semi detached family home within a private residential cul de sac walking distance to the convenient Stewartstown Road* Four good bedrooms to include a developed roofspace with building control approval (enc)* Luxurious finished kitchen open to dining area with feature patio doors * Upvc double glazed windows, eaves / fascia.* Oil fired central heating system* Landscaped gardens with driveway to side* Excellent and fresh presentation throughout. EPC D63
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature porcelain tiled flooring, storage understairs, feature internal door to;
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 4.45m (16'7" x 14'7")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and black granite hearth, wooden effect stripped flooring, cornicing, feature bay window, feature internal door to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN 3.05m x 3.20m (10'0" x 10'6")
- Excellent range of high and low level maple effect finished units, tiling, tiled flooring, integrated dishwasher, 6 riong gas hob, built in oven, built in microwave, plumbed for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights, high gloss work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit. Open plan to;
- DINING AREA
- Double glazed sliding patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.51m (12'9" x 11'6")
- Double built in robes
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 3.07m (12'11" x 10'1")
- Double built in robes
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 1.78m (9'0" x 5'10")
- Wooden effect stripped flooring
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Pvc panelled bath with mixetaps, telephone hand shower, spotlights, pvc stripped ceiling, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled floor.
- ROOFSPACE / BEDROOM 4 6.07m x 3.10m (19'11" x 10'2")
- Velux window, storage into eaves, light and power, spotlights
- Landscaped gardens front and rear, driveway to side, gravelled and lawned, fencing, flagged with feature paviours, outside lights.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »