|Address||8 Grange Park, Dunmurry, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£783 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home Set Within Cul-De-Sac Off Upper Dunmurry Lane
- Living Room With Period Fireplace
- Dining Room With Sliding Door To Garden
- Contemporary Kitchen Area
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking, Rear Garden
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family
Additional InformationThis well presented semi-detached home will prove popular on the open market. Suited to the young professional or growing family, the house must be viewed to be appreciated.
Bright and spacious accommodation set within a cul-de-sac convenient to leading schools, motorway and public transport networks.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door with single glazed panels and fanlight leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage and cupboard. Hardwood floor.
- DINING ROOM/SUN ROOM: 21'0'' x 10'1''
- Period fireplace with cast iron and tiled surround. Hardwood floor. Sliding door to garden.
- KITCHEN: 12'3'' x 6'3''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor over. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 11'5'' x 10'4''
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled surround. Hardwood floor. Sliding doors to garden.
- Hotpress. Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 10'3'' x 10'2''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'2'' x 10'0''
- BEDROOM (3): 7'0'' x 6'0''
- Hardwood floor.
- Tiled panelled bath with thermostatic telephone hand shower over. Chrome towel rail, low flush WC, pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Linen cupboard.
- Driveway. Rear decked area. Detached garage.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »