|Address||8 Goshaden Cottages, Ardmore Road, Londonderry BT47 3TF|
|Price||Last listed at £75,000|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£517 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
An end terrace situate in this development of similar type properties having concrete yard to rear with vehivle access and double gates. This property has been well tended by its present owner and provides three comfortable three bedroom accommodation.
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Outside light & taps
Forecourt garden with walling with lawn to side
Curtains, light fittings & floor coverings in sale
Capital Rateable Value: £62,500 Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D64
- Entrance Hall:-
- 15’0” x 6’7” (4.57 x 2.00 m) with laminate flooring; dado railing; low voltage spot rack lighting; smoke alarm.
- Living Room:-
- 13’0” x 11’7” (3.96 x 3.53 m) : laminate flooring; tiled fireplace with domestic back boiler and pre-formed surround with matching overmantle.
- 11’6” x 10’7” (3.50 x 3.22 m) : fitted with eye and low level units with concealed underlighting; wall tiling around units; 1¼ bowl non-scratch sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Ultima’ automatic washing machine; ‘Bosch’ automatic dishwasher; ‘Beko’ double oven and ceramic hob; fitted breakfast bar; fitted wall mirror; low voltage lighting.
- Rear Hall:-
- with electric cupboard including ‘Paug’ keypad; heating timer control.
- Utility Store:-
- 13’4” x 6’0” (4.06 x 1.82 m) : with light and power points.
- FIRST FLOOR:-
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’2” x 11’7” (3.70 x 3.53 m) : laminate flooring; dado railing; 4 door free standing robes with mirror fronted doors.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’7” x 7’8” (3.53 x 2.33 m) : laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’0” x 6’7” (2.74 x 2.00 m) :
- Shower Room:-
- 6’6” x 5’5” (1.98 x 1.65 m) : comprising shower cubicle with ‘Triton’ electric shower unit; vanity units; close coupled w.c.; fully tiled walls; tiled floor; extractor fan.
- Forecourt garden with walling and lawn to side with occasional trees and shrubs.
Concrete yard with vehicle access and double gates; outside tap and lights. Three sheds, timber store, Wendy House and garden shed.
- Property ref: 150_1440_2811397
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »