|Address||8 Garland Park, Four Winds, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £349,950|
|Rateable Value||£400,000 *|
|Rates||£2,432 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms 1 En Suite
- Two + Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloaks / W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
What family wouldn't like a 4 bedroom detached home with great entertaining / family living space in a cul de sac location with a rural aspect. Number 8 Garland Park ticks all of these boxes. Only a short distance from Forestside Shopping Centre and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast this property is also within the catchment area of some excellent schools. An all round great family home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage. Karndean flooring.
- CLOAK ROOM
- Downstairs cloakroom, w.c. and sink unit with part tiled walls, tiled floor and porthole window.
- DOUBLE DOORS TO;
- LOUNGE 5.64m(18'6'') x 3.96m(13'0'')
- Inglenook fireplace housing an open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Double glazed sliding doors.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA 8.89m(29'2'') x 3.99m(13'1'')
- Range of high and low level built in units, glazed display cabinets and hanex work surfaces. Built in 4 ring hob and underoven with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher, firdge/freezer and microwave. Breakfast bar. Karndean flooring to living area. Access to Sun room.
- UTILITY AREA 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Double glazed sliding doors to;
- SUN ROOM 3.23m(10'7'') x 1.93m(6'4'')
- Laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m(17'0'') x 3.68m(12'1'') widest point
- Triple mirrored sliding robes.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and low flush w.c. Part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m(13'3'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m(9'10'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- BEDROOM 4 3.23m(10'7'') x 2.34m(7'8'')
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower with power shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Double door to hotpress, storage.
- Large tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to;
- DOUBLE GARAGE 5.51m(18'1'') x 5.38m(17'8'')
- Twin up and over doors, light and power. Housing an oil fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine.
- Front garden laid in lawns wiith range of plants, trees and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawns with mature hedging and timber fencing. PVC oil tank.
- PLEASE NOTE
- The property has been fitted with an alarm system.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »