|Address||8 Diamond Road, Crumlin|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£1,174 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Country Style Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Carparking
* A period detached cottage that enjoys approximately 0.3 Acre site difficult to come across in today's market. * Three double bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. * Country styled kitchen with feature range. * White bathroom suite. * Double glazed windows. * Oil fired central heating. * Generous rear gardens. * Ample carparking. * Only fully appreciated upon viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.95m(16'3'') x 4.11m(13'6'')
- Feature stone fireplace with beamed mantel, free standing cast iron stove and slate hearth, oak effect wood stripped flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.64m(18'6'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Excellent range of high and low level country styked units, formica work surfaces and solid beech work tops, Belfast sink, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome taps, plate rack, extractor hood, concealed lighting, plumbed for automatic washing machine, 8 ring feature range.
- DINING ROOM 4.37m(14'4'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
- Wood effect stripped flooring, access to gardens.
- INNER HALL
- Ceramic tiled flooring, cloak area.
- BEDROOM 3 5.23m(17'2'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Wood effect stripped flooring.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Pedestal wash hand basin, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, chrome effect sanitary ware, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m(13'4'') x 3.68m(12'1'')
- Wood stripped flooring, walk-in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Wood stripped flooring.
- Driveway to front with ample carparking, approximately 1/3 of an acre with outhouse and store, extensive lawns to rear.
- @ Nutts corner roundabout take road to Crumlin off roundabout
Drive straight until junction island take right
Keep following the road and take the 2nd road on the right
Drive straight until crossroads - drive straight through 1st set of cross roads at the second turn left, a Church should be on the right hand side
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »