|Address||8 Croaghan Gardens, Andersonstown, Belfast BT11 8JG|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£814 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D66/C74 (co2: D65/C75)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A Spacious Four Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Realistic Price
- Immediate Possession
- NOW SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
A four bedroom Mid Terrace located in a cul-de-sac between the Andersonstown Road and Glen Road. The property offers good family accommadation with lounge, spacious kitchen/dining, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Immediate possession available if required. NOW SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
10' 6" x 20' 11" (3.19m x 6.38m) Attractive Fireplace
20' 11" x 7' 5" (6.38m x 2.27m) Range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor hood.
11' 1" x 10' 5" (3.39m x 3.18m)
7' 7" x 9' 7" (2.31m x 2.92m)
11' 7" x 10' 12" (3.54m x 3.34m)
10' 11" x 9' 7" (3.32m x 2.92m)
Low flush wc.
5' 8" x 6' 8" (1.74m x 2.04m) White suite with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled floor.
Enclosed front garden. Driveway. Mature and private enclosed rear garden.
On the right going up Bearnagh Drive from Andersonstown.
Of Bearnagh Drive, Andersonstown
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »