|Address||7A Ardmore Terrace, Off Victoria Road, Holywood|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment in period conversion
- Lounge/Dining with feature fireplace
- Spacious Master Bedroom with stunning bay window
- 2nd bedroom
- Modern Kitchen with built-in hob & oven
- White Bathroom Suite
- Many original architectural features
- Communal gardens and parking areas
- Phoenix Natural Gas central heating system
- Short stroll to excellent local amenities in town centre
Additional InformationLocated on a private road off prestigious Victoria Road, Ardmore Terrace dates back originally to the 19th Century. This ground floor apartment occupies a prime position in one of the end terraces. The interior has recently been the subject of a comprehensive modernisation programme. In addition to a new kitchen and bathroom, Phoenix natural gas has also been installed. Externally, the five owners have just had the roof re-slated. This bright and airy home offers a superb combination of low-maintenance living in an atmosphere of warmth and character.
- HARDWOOD FRONT DOOR.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE PORCH & GLAZED DOUBLE DOORS TO . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Leaded stained glass fanlight, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels. Front door.
- Access to communal cellar currently used as storage for five apartments.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:16' 4" x 13' 10" (4.98m x 4.22m)
- Corniced ceiling, centrepiece, recessed shelving. Hotpress with copper cylinder, immersion heater. Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, door to . . .
- KITCHEN:10' 0" x 7' 10" (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Range of high & low level units, integrated Thor 4-ring hob and under bench Candy oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, Ariston Phoenix Natural Gas boiler, space and cupboard for fridge freezer. Door to . . .
- REAR PORCH:
- Feature leaded stained glass window. Door to rear yard.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 8" x 16' 7" (5.38m x 5.05m)
- (into bay) Sanded & varnished floorboards, bay window with original shutters & sliding sash window, corniced ceiling, centrepiece.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 8" x 7' 0" (3.86m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- Communal gardens in lawns with boundary hedging, well-stocked flower beds with plants & shrubs, mature trees.
- Additional side area.
- NO 7 ARDMORE TERRACE:
- Monies paid as required for gardening, external maintenance, hallways etc.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »