|Address||79 Rosebery Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £49,950|
|Rateable Value||£75,000 *|
|Rates||£523 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bright and Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Short Stroll to Excellent Local Amenities and Public Transport Links
- Ideal for Either the First Time Buyer or Investor
- Early Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSituated within a popular and convenient residential location, we are pleased to offer for sale this delightful mid terrace property.
Well positioned to a varied selection of amenities, such as the range of shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance of the Cregagh Road, public transport links and the main arterial routes in and out of Belfast and further afield.
The property offers bright and easy to maintain accommodation and will be of particular interest to the eager first time buyer or keen investor (rental potential of £425 / £450 per calendar month).
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:24' 6" x 9' 0" (7.47m x 2.74m)
- Bay window. Ample dining area. Under stairs storage.
- FITTED KITCHEN:7' 9" x 7' 0" (2.36m x 2.13m)
- One bowl stainless steel sink unit with dual mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Concealed strip lighting. Glazed display cabinet. Space for cooker. Integrated overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature recessed low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC back door to enclosed rear yard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled coner shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Close coupled pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):12' 2" x 10' 5" (3.71m x 3.18m)
- Dual aspect window. Cornice work.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 7' 3" (3.18m x 2.21m)
- Access to roofspace.
- Enclosed front forecourt. Enclosed yard to rear. Boiler house. Oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »