|Address||77 Rosses Farm, Ballymena|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£963 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D56/D67 (co2: E42/E53)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached House
- Four Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Kitchen-Dining Room
- Downstairs Wc
- Utility Room
- Private Rear Garden
This attractive four bedroom semi-detached house is located in the popular Rosses Farm development. Shops on the Tullygarley Road are within walking distance whilst schools, the train station and Ballymena town are also very close by. This is also a convenient location for commuting as the A26/M2 road network is very accessible from the Rosses.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, downstairs wc, study, large open plan kitchen - dining area, conservatory and utility room all to the ground floor. On the first floor are four bedrooms, one with ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside is a lawn to the front, spacious side driveway and enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
This property is well finished internally and has been decorated in a modern and neutral style. The site on which this property sits in the Rosses is undoubtedly a bonus, as it backs onto the fields behind, creating a lovely private garden which is not overlooked by properties to the rear. A great opportunity for first time buyers to acquire a lovely home, which is ready to move into.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid oak floor. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 4.09m (13'10" x 13'5")
- Solid oak floor. Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and pine surround. Television point.
- STUDY 2.06m x 1.80m (6'9" x 5'11")
- Telephone point.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush wc. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Laminate strip wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 5.87m x 3.23m (19'3" x 10'7")
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar style dining area. Excellent range of eye and low level units. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Stainless steel sink unit. French doors to conservatory. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- CONSERVATORY 4.85m x 4.14m (15'11" x 13'7")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. French doors to patio area outside.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m x 1.65m (8'1" x 5'5")
- High and low units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Single drainer sink unit. Tiled floor. Large storage cupboard under stairs.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.86m x 3.15m (12'8" x 10'4")
- TV and telephone point. Laminate strip wooden floor. With:
- ENSUITE 2.72m x 1.17m (8'11" x 3'10")
- Low flush wc. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Shower cubicle. Laminate strip wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.77m (11'7" x 9'1")
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 2.77m (12'5" x 9'1")
- BEDROOM 4 2.79m x 2.49m (9'2" x 8'2")
- Television point.
- BATHROOM 2.49m x 1.88m (8'2" x 6'2")
- Low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower overhead. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and large driveway to the side. The rear garden is fully enclosed and very private as the property backs onto fields to the rear. The rear is well proportioned with a good sized lawn and patio area and ample space around the conservatory.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »