|Address||76 Bocombra Hill, Portadown BT63 5SA|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£789 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property, set within this highly popular development of quality homes and providing ease of access to a wide range of leading schools, shops and Portadown Town Centre. Having been meticulously maintained throughout by the current owners, this property will undoubtedly prove an ideal purchase for those seeking a sizeable family property which is ready to move into.
Early viewing is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
Via PVC glazed panel door, tiled flooring, ‘Pine’ turned spindle staircase to first floor landing, alarm control panel, mains wired smoke detector and double panel radiator.
LOUNGE: 17’1 x 11’ (5.21m x 3.32m)
Feature stove with ‘Limestone’ surround, bay window, television point and double panel radiator. Half glazed double doors through to Dining Area.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19’0 x 10’6 (5.84m x 3.22m)
Cream shaker style high and low level (under lit) units including saucepan drawers and glazed display cabinet, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integral
fridge / freezer, integral oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan and light in stainless steel canopy over, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls and double panel radiator. Glazed double doors to rear patio area.
GROUND FLOOR WC: 5’10 x 2’10 (1.78 x 0.86m)
Tiled flooring, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Single panel radiator.
Gallery style landing with access to shelved hot press. Mains wired smoke detector.
BEDROOM 1: 13’8 x 10’6 (4.17m x 3.2m)
Front aspect room with double panel radiator.
ENSUITE: 8’8 X 3’2 (2.64 x .96m)
Attractive tiled en suite with low flush WC, separate shower cubicle with electric shower and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 10’7 x 10’6 (3.23m x 3.20m)
Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 8’1 x 7’6 (2.47m x 2.31m)
Front aspect bedroom with single panel radiator.
BATHROOM: 8’0 x 5’8 (2.45m x 1.73)
Modern, fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and over bath shower attachment with glazed screen, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway to side leading to detached garage. Fully enclosed paved rear garden with oil tank, outside light and tap.
GARAGE: 17’11 x 10’10 (5.46m x 3.32m)
Roller shutter door, partial flooring, oil burner and side access door.
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE ‘STOVE’ FIREPLACE
- TILED FLOORING TO ENTRANCE HALL, KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO FURTHER SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE (17’11 x 10’10)
- FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN AND REAR PAVED GARDEN
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »