|Address||75 Rosses Farm, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £100,000|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£924 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C72/C76 (co2: D64/C69)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen / Diner
- Sep Bath & Shower Room
- Ofch And Upvc Dg
- Quiet Residential Area
- Close To Schools
Additional InformationPublic Notice: 75 Rosses Farm, Ballymena BT42 2SH. We are acting for the mortgagees and have received an offer of £95,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agents before and exchange of contracts takes place.
A three bedroom chalet bungalow in the quiet residential area of Rosses Farm, close to the schools and amenities in Ballymena and easy access to the A26/M2 road network.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Comfortable chalet bungalow with lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, family bathroom and one bedroom on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and shower room on first floor. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and an oil fired central heating system. Gardens front and rear with brick paved driveway. Would suit a young, growing family.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.19m(13'9'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Spacious lounge with access through to dining area. Laminate strip wood flooring. Space for fireplace. (13'9 x 11'1ft)
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.63m(21'9'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Integrated fringe, freezer and dishwasher. Integrated hob and oven. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Lamiante strip wood flooring. Sliding doors onto rear garden. (21'9 x 11'11ft)
- UTILITY ROOM 3.38m(11'1'') x 1.75m(5'9'')
- Floor and eye level units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Lamiante strip wood flooring. Hardwood rear door.
- BATHROOM 2.97m(9'9'') x 1.88m(6'2'')
- Family bathroom with wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. (9'9 x 6'2ft)
- BEDROOM 1 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress adn access to attic.
- BEDROOM 2 5.21m(17'1'') x 3.91m(12'10'') widest
- Large double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. (17'1 x 12'10 ft widest)
- ENSUITE 2.16m(7'1'') x 1.57m(5'2'')
- Ensuite shower room with wc, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor. (7'1 x 5'2ft)
- BEDROOM 3 5.18m(17'0'') x 3.38m(11'1'') widest
- Large double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Velux window. (17'0 x 11'1 ft widest)
- Brick paved driveway to front and side. Front garden in neat lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »