|Address||75 Irish Green Street, Limavady BT49 9AA|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£649 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E44/C72 (co2: F35/D63)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Mid Terrace Two Storey Dwelling Situated in convenient Town Centre Location Ideal for investors.
- Living Room Through Dining Room with Glass Fronted Fire.
- Two Bedrooms to First Floor.
- Kitchen with Good range of Maple units (recently installed)
- Bathroom with white 3 piece suite (recently installed)
- Conservatory / Sun Room off Kitchen.
- Key Features include: Dual Oil fired and solid fuel central heating system. Double glazed windows in uPVC frames. Spacious rear garden.
Entrance Porch: Hardwood front door with top light.
Living Room: 18’10 x 11’2 Tiled Fireplace with ‘Parkray’ glass fronted fire and back boiler. Tile hearth. Living room continues through to
Dining Area: 8’0 x 8’0.
Kitchen / Dining: 13’8 x 6’10 Good range of maple units with matching worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
Plumbed for washing machine.
Conservatory /Sun Room:11’6 x 7’10. Patio door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom (1): 15’0 x 8’6.
Bedroom (2): 10’8 x 9’8.
Bathroom: 10’0 x 6’10 Newly installed White Four piece suite comprising bath. low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin and separate walk in shower unit with electric shower. Hotpress
Exterior: Spacious rear garden laid in lawns bordered by hedge and
shrubbery. Oil fired boiler. PVC Oil tank. Outside water tap.
Access to rear garden via side of No.77.
Location: Leaving Limavady town centre towards Dungiven No. 75 Irish Green Street is situated to right hand side of main road opposite Limavady High School.
Leaving Limavady town centre towards Dungiven No. 75 Irish Green Street is situated to right hand side of main road opposite Limavady High School.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »