|Address||71 Whitehil Park, Limavady BT49 0QF|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£681 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• Impressive Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow situated on good
corner site in popular residential location ideal for investors or first time buyers.
• Living Room through Dining Room with feature cast iron fireplace and french doors leading out unto timber decking area.
• Three bedrooms, two with good range of built in units.
• Kitchen / Dining Area with tiled floor and excellent range of pine units incorporating hob and oven.
• Bathroom comprising white three piece suite with electric shower over bath.
• Dual solid fuel / Oil fired central heating system.
• Tarmac driveway with good parking space.
• Enclosed rear garden with raised timber decking area.
Entrance Porch: uPVC front door with centre light. Slate tiled floor.
Entrance Hall: Feature wrought iron staircase. Telephone point.
Living Room Through
Dining Area: 22’8 x 10’8 Feature cast iron fireplace with open fire and back boiler, slate tiled hearth and antique pine surround. Solid pine floor. French doors leading into rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Area: 140 x 13’8 Excellent range of pine units with matching worktops. Stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Glass display units and window pelmet. Whirlpool oven with four ring hob with canopy housing concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Upvc rear door.
Bedroom : 11’6 x 8’2 French oak laminate floor.
Bedroom : 11’0 x 10’10 Excellent range of built in sliding robes. Shelved Hotpress.
Bedroom : 12’4 x 11’2 Excellent range of mirror sliding robes.
Bathroom: 6’10 x 6’6 White three piece suite comprising bath with shower screen and Triton electric shower over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
EXTERIOR: Good corner site with gardens to front side and rear of dwelling. Front garden laid out in lawns, shrubs and trees enclosed by wall. Garage space.
Rear garden laid out in lawns and mature hedgerows enclosed by timber fence and gates. Raised timber decking area. Pvc oil tank and Boiler House. Garden Shed.
Location: Leaving Limavady town centre towards Dungiven take Irish Green Street leading unto Ballquin Road at Limavady Grammar School. Take fourth road on left into Scroggy Road and then immediate right into Whitehill Park and No 71 is then situated to first cul-de-sac on right hand side.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »