|Address||70 Sunningdale Crescent, Carrickfergus BT38 8LD|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Mid terrace property close to a wide range of local amenities
- Lounge with with laminate floor and tiled fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with high and low level Walnut effect units and contrasting work
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and above bath shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Off road parking to front.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Convenient Location within reach of Town Centre, public transport and local shops
Ceramic tiled flloor.
LOUNGE:13'9" x 10' (4.19m x 3.05m)
Laminate floor, feature period style cast iron fireplace, raised tiled hearth.
KITCHEN:10'8" x 8'10" (3.25m x 2.69m)
Fitted kitchen in a range of high & low level Walnut effect units, breakfast bar single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, built In stainless steel oven and hob. Ceramic tiled flooring.
DINING ROOM :10' x 8'10" (3.05m x 2.69m)
Laminate wood floor, window overlooking rear garden.
Hot press, copper cylinder, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1:14‘ x 9‘5 (4.27m x 2.87m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM 2:12'10" x 8'9" (3.91m x 2.67m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM 3:10‘3" x 6'7" 3.12m x 2.01m)
White suite, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower above.
Front garden with off street parking.
Rear garden enclosed with outside seating area. Lawn,~
Brick built outhouse with boiler, PVC oil tank.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »