|Address||70 Sunningdale Crescent, Carrickfergus BT38 8LD|
|Rateable Value||£59,000 *|
|Rates||£467 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Mid terrace property close to a wide range of local amenities
- Lounge with with laminate floor and tiled fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with high and low level Walnut effect units and contrasting work
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and above bath shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Off road parking to front.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Convenient Location within reach of Town Centre, public transport and local shops
Ceramic tiled flloor.
LOUNGE:13'9" x 10' (4.19m x 3.05m)
Laminate floor, feature period style cast iron fireplace, raised tiled hearth.
KITCHEN:10'8" x 8'10" (3.25m x 2.69m)
Fitted kitchen in a range of high & low level Walnut effect units, breakfast bar single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, built In stainless steel oven and hob. Ceramic tiled flooring.
DINING ROOM :10' x 8'10" (3.05m x 2.69m)
Laminate wood floor, window overlooking rear garden.
Hot press, copper cylinder, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1:14‘ x 9‘5 (4.27m x 2.87m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM 2:12'10" x 8'9" (3.91m x 2.67m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM 3:10‘3" x 6'7" 3.12m x 2.01m)
White suite, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower above.
Front garden with off street parking.
Rear garden enclosed with outside seating area. Lawn,~
Brick built outhouse with boiler, PVC oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »