|Address||70 Kintyre, Antrim BT41 2AW|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£871 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D55/C72 (co2: E42/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with large sunroom extension to the rear and detached garage. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout the property boasts quality polished porcelain floor tiles to compliment the fully fitted oak kitchen units and polished granite work surfaces. The kitchen also benefits from a superb range of integrated appliances to include double oven, induction hob and dishwasher. The large sunroom extension is currently used as a dining room and overlooks the beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden area to the rear. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the effort put in by the current owners to create such a stunning family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Understair storage / Separate ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid oak floor
- Dining room with solid oak floor
- Kitchen with full range of oak high and low level units / Integrated hob, double oven and dishwasher
- Spacious sunroom extension with solid oak floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing with access to loft / Three spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath with electric shower over
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 3 plus cars / Large detached garage / Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and doors / PVC fascia and soffits / Oil-fired central heating / Security Alarm System
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:-
Entrance Hall Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor. Understair storage.
Ground Floor W/C Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome gully trap. Feature monobloc tap. Single radiator. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
Living Room 17' 7 x 10' 8 (5.36m x 3.25m) Open fire with partially polished cast iron inset, feature pine surround and slate hearth edged in pine. Twin wall light points. 2 No. double radiators. Solid oak floor.
Dining Room 10' 8 x 10' 1 (3.25m x 3.07m) (into bay) Double radiator. Solid oak floor.
Kitchen 10' 9 x 8' 5 (3.28m x 2.57m) Full range of oak high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces and upstands. In-laid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and fluted polished granite drainer. Integrated four ring induction hob with mid level double oven. Overhead glass and black extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Double radiator. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights.
Sunroom Extension 15' 1 x 11' 4 (4.60m x 3.45m) Solid oak floor. Double radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing Double radiator. Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
Bedroom 1 10' 8 x 10' 8 (3.25m x 3.25m) (into wardrobe recess) Separate overstair storage.
Bedroom 2 15' 1 x 8' 8 (4.60m x 2.64m) (max) Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 10' 9 x 8' 5 (3.28m x 2.57m) Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
Bathroom Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps, 'Triton Jade' electric shower over, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights.
Outside Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Mature conifers and specimen tree. Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 3 plus cars. Access to:-
Detached Garage 18' 3 x 12' 10 (5.56m x 3.91m) Roller shutter door. Power and light. Full range of mid oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Partially glazed door to side.
Pedestrian gate to side and rear. Fully enclosed and landscaped garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Raised display in gold stone and shrubs. 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »