|Address||70 Elmfield Road, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £104,950|
|Rateable Value||£95,000 *|
|Rates||£694 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing / Oil
- Floored Roofspace
- Driveway And Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and recently modernised semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge both with wood laminate flooring, dining room open to a luxury newly installed fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob and rear hall with access to wc.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and access in landing to a fully floored roofspace.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.19m(13'9'') x 3.94m(12'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.26m(17'3'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Luxury newly installed range of high gloss high and low level fitted units with formica workops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator and under stairs storage.
- REAR PORCH
- Access to rear and access to wc
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m(12'11'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m(10'0'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m(10'0'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- White suite comprising of bath with triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, radiator and pvc tongue and groove ceiling.
- Paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house and pvc oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »