|Address||70 Beverley Gardens, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£879 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached Home set in a Quiet Cul de Sac
- Convenient and Popular Residential Location
- Lounge with Gas Fire / Family Room with Open Fire
- Dining Room Open Plan to Kitchen with Plumbing for Washing Machine and Dishwasher
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms - 2 with Built -in Robes
- Bathroom with White Suite / Separate Low Flush WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Phoenix Gas to Lounge Fire, Tumble Drier and Cooker
- Double Glazing / Cavity Wall and Roofspace Insulation
- Detached Garage / Gardens to Front and Enclosed to Rear / Off Road Parking
Additional InformationAttractive and well presented semi detached home offering bright and spacious accommodation with lounge, family room, dining room open plan to kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate wc. Outside there is a detached garage, off road parking and a generous enclosed rear garden.
Set in a very popular residential area convenient to all the amenities of Bangor town centre and Ballyholme village, while the ring road is close at hand for the commuter.
May appeal to first time buyers or those looking for their first family home. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage, storage cupboard (could be cloakroom subject to necessary approvals).
- LOUNGE:14' 8" x 10' 3" (4.47m x 3.12m)
- Cast iron fire place with slate hearth and carved wood surround, piped for gas fire, laminate wood flooring, corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:11' 8" x 9' 0" (3.56m x 2.74m)
- Brick fireplace, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:7' 7" x 7' 4" (2.31m x 2.24m)
- Open plan to:-
- KITCHEN:9' 5" x 7' 1" (2.87m x 2.16m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, larder cupboard, broom cupboard, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, pine strip ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 10' 3" (3.86m x 3.12m)
- Laminate wood flooring, built-in robe with hanging space and shelving. Views to sea.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 4" x 10' 3" (4.06m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 7" x 7' 3" (2.92m x 2.21m)
- Built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, independent power shower unit and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling, heated towel radiator. Hotpress copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wall tiling.
- Slingsby type ladder to insulated and part floored roofspace with electric light.
- GARAGE:15' 2" x 10' 8" (4.62m x 3.25m)
- Up and over door, light and power, vented for tumble drier, oil fired boiler.
- Enclosed and generous rear garden laid out in lawns and flowerbeds with paved patio areas. Plastic oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap. Off-road parking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »