|Address||7 Northbrook Street, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£628 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Fully Renovated Mid Terrace
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room Open To Fully Fitted Kitchen. Kitchen Appliances Will Be Fitted To Include: - Oven And Hob, Fridge And Washer Dryer
- Shower Room In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Popular & Convenient Located Off Vibrant Lisburn Road
- Ideal First Time/Investment Purchase
Additional InformationConveniently located off the vibrant Lisburn Road the property is exceptionally well placed within walking distance of shopping amenities, bars, restaurants together with Queen's University, City Hospital and Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation, which has recently been fully renovated throughout, comprises of living room open to modern fully fitted kitchen and shower room in white suite downstairs with two generous bedrooms upstairs. In addition, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a fully enclosed rear patio garden.
All in all this is an ideal purchase for the investor or owner in today's market. Viewing is via appointment through our Lisburn Road office 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC door to...
- LIVING ROOM: 12'2'' x 11'8''
- Brick fireplace. Piped for gas. Open to...
- KITCHEN: 8'4'' x 6'6''
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Cooker and fridge (to be fitted). Stainless steel extractor hood. Part wall tiling. Door to rear. Understairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cupboard housing gas boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 12'8'' x 12'5''
- Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2): 12'2'' x 6'6''
- Enclosed rear patio garden.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »