|Address||7 Lisleen Place, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
|Rateable Value||£65,000 *|
|Rates||£432 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil fired central heating system and Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Fitted kitchen with wall tiling and polished laminate floor.
- Two bedrooms and two reception rooms (open plan).
- White bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Gardens to front in pebbles area and side and rear in paved patio area and feature timber deck area.
Additional InformationSituated within this quiet cul-de-sac in this popular and convenient residential location, we offer for sale this end terrace property and strongly recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor.
- LOUNGE:12' 0" x 10' 8" (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Polished laminate floor archway to..............
- DINING ROOM:8' 8" x 7' 6" (2.64m x 2.29m)
- Polished laminate floor
- FITTED KITCHEN8' 5" x 7' 6" (2.57m x 2.29m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 8" x 7' 6" (4.17m x 2.29m)
- Hot press willis type immersion heater, built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 7" x 8' 4" (3.23m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, aqualiza thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- To front in pebbled area and side and rear in paved patio area, feature timber deck area.
- Garden shed, light and power, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank. Ground Rent: £0.05p
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »