|Address||7 Darling Avenue, Lurgan|
|Price||Offers around £49,950|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£487 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Presenting an attractive end terrace property in Darling Avenue. The property is situated within close proximity to local schools, bus routes, and Lurgan town centre. The accommodation briefly comprises hall, lounge, kitchen/Dining, extension to the rear with an extra bedroom/reception and a shower room. First floor accommodation comprises; family bathroom, and three bedrooms. The property also boast oil fired central heating and is double glazed throughout.
With its competitive price it is sure to attract a host of purchasers form first time buyers to investors.
Solid wood front door with glazed side light. Telephone point. Single panel radiator.
Lounge: 14’02” x 11’09”
Stone fireplace with tiled hearth housing an open fire. Laminate flooring. 2 double panel radiators. 2 single sockets.
Kitchen/dining: 20’07” x 8’05”
High and low level units and drawers. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven gas hob with extractor over. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Walls part tiled. Store with central heating boiler.
Glazed panel back door to outside.
Bedroom/family room: 13’02 x 10’01”
Double panel radiator. 2 double sockets.
Shower room: 10’0” x 7’0”
Walk in tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
Access to roof space.
Bedroom 1: 11’09” x 9’03”
Single panel radiator. 1 single socket
Bedroom 2: 11’03” x 8’05”
Single panel radiator. 1 single socket. Hot Press.
Bedroom 3: 8’09” x 7’06”
Single panel radiator. 1 double and 1 single socket.
Bathroom: 6’08” x 5’05”
3 piece bathroom suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Single panel radiator.
Small garden to the rear with pebbled and lawned areas. Pebbled front garden with concrete path.
• 3 BED END TERRACE PROPERTY
• FITTED KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR APPLIANCES
• FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER AND INVESTOR MARKET
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »