|Address||69 Sixmile Manor, Newtownabbey, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers around £107,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£804 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Beds / Master Ensuite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious and immaculately presented mid town house, located within the well sought after Sixmile Manor development, Ballynure Road, Ballyclare, only walking distance of shops & amenities of the town.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, spacious lounge with solid granite fireplace, seperate dining room with french doors to rear and a modern fitted high gloss kitchen with range of quality built in appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with fully tiled ensuite, and deluxe family bathroom with white four piece suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a double driveway finished in stone and fully enclosed rear garden mainly in neat lawn.
Early Viewing Recommended To Avoid Dissappointment!!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany double glazed front door, marble tiled floor continuing through cloakroom, kitchen and dining room. Stairwell to first floor, under stairs telephone area and alarm panel.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With modern, white 2 piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to walls.
- LOUNGE 4.75m(15'7'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Solid granite fireplace with matching hearth and surround, quality wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN 3.28m(10'9'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- Luxury high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units, contrasting granite effect worktops. Stainless steel basin and a half sink unit with draining bay and mixer taps. Integrated ceramic four ring hob with matching under oven and extractor hood over. Neff integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Twin glazed display units. Glass mosaic splash back tiling to walls. Open arch to:
- DINING ROOM 3.30m(10'10'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Pvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with access to shelved hot press with pressurised water cylinder. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- With quality wall to wall built in robes with sliding mirrored doors. Semi solid oak flooring.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED ENSUITE
- With modern white three piece suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Natural stone border tile. Recessed downlighters to ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2
- Quality laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3
- Quality laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With white four piece suite comprising; double ended bath, fully tiled shower cubicle (ready for installation of shower & screen- items included in sale), pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Double driveway finished in stone.
Fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed) and pvc oil storage tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »