|Address||68 Twaddell Avenue, Ballygomartin Road, North Belfast, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£50,000 *|
|Rates||£349 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This exceptional 3 bedroom end terrace property has been extended to the front, side and rear and incorporates numerous features and bonuses, including a large enclosed back garden.
This attractive end terrace property has changed considerably from its original layout. Now with front and rear porch, the property has also been extended to the side, to provide a third ground floor bedroom, with the added bonus of a low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin off.
The enclosed back garden is much bigger than would normally be expected with this type of property and its slightly elevated position, with attractive outlook, is another real feature.
Local shops, Tesco superstore on Ballygomartin Avenue and Woodvale Park are all within easy striking distance.
- An extended end terrace property, with deceptively spacious accommodation
- Lounge with laminate flooring
- Dining Kitchen with built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit, display cabinet etc.
- Ground floor bedroom, with en suite 'cloakroom', with a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC
- 2 first floor bedrooms, both with laminate floor and 1 with a walk-in wardrobe
- Fully tiled shower room with modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing and uPVC fascia and guttering
- Front, side and large enclosed rear gardens in lawn, paved area, deck etc.
- Very convenient and slightly elevated position with an attractive outlook
Ceramic tiled floor
Entrance Hall: laminate floor
Lounge: 12'8 x 12'1
Laminate floor, cloak cupboard
Dining Kitchen: 15'6 x 7'6 (at widest point)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit, integrated extractor hood, display cabinet, plumbed for washing machine, partial wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor
Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 7'7
Laminate floor, ensuite cloakroom with white low flush suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partial wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor
Large rear porch, ceramic tiled floor, partial wall panelling
Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'3
Laminate flooring, walk-in wardrobe with separate linen cupboard
Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 8'4 at widest points
Laminate flooring, hot press, copper cylinder, immersion heater
Shower Room: mixer taps, white suite, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and shower cubicle with electric shower unit and screen door, ceramic tiled floor
PVC ceiling cladding and spotlighting
Front garden in lawn and paved area
Large rear garden in lawn, paved area and deck area, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, side access for fuel, bins etc.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »