|Address||67 Church Walk, Lurgan BT67 9AA|
|Rateable Value||£54,000 *|
|Rates||£421 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
NOTICE OF OFFER
Property 67 Church Walk, Lurgan, Co Armagh BT67 9EH
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £36,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best price prior to exchange of contracts.
A modest 2 bedroom terrace house in Lurgan town centre. Ideally located, it is convenient to local amenities, schools and transport routes. The property itself comprises Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom. While the property could benefit from some modernisation inside, it is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/investor.
PVC part glazed front door. Laminate flooring.
Lounge: 20’03” x 11’03” (at widest point)
Brick fireplace housing an open fire. Single panel radiator. Under stair storage. 2 double sockets.
Kitchen: 14’08” x 6’04”
High and low level units and drawers. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Walls part tiled. Single panel radiator. 3 double sockets. Part glazed PVC back door.
Dingle panel radiator. Access to roof space. Hot press.
Bedroom 1: 11’03” x 9’05”
2 built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator. Double socket.
Bedroom 2: 14’07” x 6’03”
Single panel radiator. Double socket.
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Walls part tiled. Single panel radiator. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
• 2 BEDROOM/1 RECEPTION MID TERRACE
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• CONVENIENT LOCATION TO TOWN CENTRE
• IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »