|Address||67 Bellevue, Bangor BT20 5QW|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Available early March
- Well presented semi detached property in the heart of Ballyholme
- Popular sought after location near to shops, schools, churches and coastal walks
- 2 beautifully presented reception rooms with electric fires
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern white bathroom with walk in shower enclosure
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- Attached garage and gardens to front and rear
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Phoenix Gas Central heating
In the heart of Ballyholme, Bellevue is a highly regarded address given its proximity to leading local schools, the shops in Ballyholme village, the beach and churches.
The house offers two well presented reception rooms with electric fires and three good sized bedrooms all decorated in neutral colours. The kitchen is modern and bright with plenty of storage and the first floor bathroom has contemporary white sanitary ware and a wallk in shower.
Outside to the front, the property has off road parking for two cars and a garage. The back garden is private and enclosed and is neatly laid out with flower beds and a lawn.
A recently installed Phoenix gas heating system and uPVC double glazing means this home is easy to heat and has low running costs.
This is an immaculate family home and is sure to create instant interest in the rental market. Early viewing is encouraged.
Travelling out of Bangor on the Donaghadee Road, take the Groomsport Road which takes you to Ballyholme village. Bellevue is the first road on the right and Number 67 is located on the left hand side.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »