|Address||66 Lyngrove Hill, Crumlin Road, Glenavy BT29 4ZQ|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£732 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D65/C70 (co2: D55/D59)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED VILLA
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- IMMEDIATE POSSESSION IF REQUIRED
- AVAILABLE TO BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP
A spacious four bedroom Semi-Detached Villa located on a sought after residential development on the outskirts of Glenavy. Good family accommodation with lounge, kitchen/dining, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, bathroom and attached garage.
16' 1" x 10' 7" (4.90m x 3.23m) Feature fireplace. Laminate flooring.
18' 2" x 10' 0" (5.54m x 3.05m) Extensive range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and diswasher. Recessed lighting.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.48m x 3.00m)
14' 9" x 9' 10" (4.50m x 3.00m)
8' 2" x 6' 0" (2.49m x 1.83m)
Four piece suite with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle.
14' 1" x 14' 8" (4.29m x 4.47m) Velux Window
Gardens front and rear. Attached Garage.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »