|Address||65 Victoria Road, Bangor BT20 5ER|
|Price||Offers around £135,000|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£913 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Three Storey End Terrace
- Conveniently Located Within Strolling Distance of Bangor Marina
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Beautiful White Bathroom Suite With Free Standing Bath & Shower Cubicle
- Excellent Views Across Belfast Lough
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Close To Wonderful Local Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
Additional InformationSet between Seacliff Road and Clifton Road, Bangor, this attractive three storey end terrace property offers spacious family accommodation and benefits from being convenient to the Town Centre.
Offering good room sizes throughout, the property comprises four well proportioned bedrooms, a beautiful bathroom complete with a 'Ball & Claw' freestanding bath and separate shower, a modern fitted kitchen wirh a dining area that enjoys great views across Belfast Lough and a large living room.
Boasting oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed window frames, the property also has an enclosed rear tiled garden with raised shrub beds that also enjoys great sea views.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- Double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part ceramic tiled floor, part laminate wooden floor, under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:24' 4" x 11' 0" (7.42m x 3.35m)
- Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with cast iron grate, corniced ceiling, picture rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :24' 6" x 8' 5" (7.47m x 2.57m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood block work surfaces, butlers sink with mixer tap over, glazed display cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, cooker point - plumbed for gas, extractor fan over, wine rack, recessed low voltage spotlighting, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):15' 2" x 13' 0" (4.62m x 3.96m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 2" x 8' 4" (2.79m x 2.54m)
- Excellent views towards the harbour and across Belfast Lough
- White suite comprising a 'Ball & Claw' freestanding bath with telephone style hand held shower, fully enclosed shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower over, low flush wc, recessed low voltage spotlighting, exposed wooden floor, part panelled walls, vanity unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 5" x 13' 0" (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 9' 3" (3.3m x 2.82m)
- Excellent views towards the harbour and across Belfast Lough.
- To Rear: Enlcosed rear with ftiled patio bordered by raised beds, pvc oil storage tank, outside tap and light.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »