|Address||65 Sandown Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£802 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Three Separate Reception Rooms (Lounge, Family Room and Dining Room)
- Fitted Kitchen and Separate Utility Area
- Family Bathroom and Separate WC
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Alarm System
- Detached Garage
- Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Tarmac Driveway and Turning Area for Ample Car Parking
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Excellent Convenience to a Selection of Many Day to Day Amenities
- Ideally Suitable for a Family Home
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationRarely does a semi detached villa of this calibre and deceptively spacious accommodation present itself to the open market in an excellent location, just off the prestigious Sandown Road.
A selection of leading primary and grammar schools, Comber Greenway and the main arterial routes in and out of Belfast are in close proximity, not to mention the array of shops, pubs, restaurants and public transport links within the vibrant Ballyhackamore Village.
The property will require cosmetic modernisation, however, many original features have been retained, such as original fireplaces, cornice work and stained glass windows - adding character and charm.
This is an excellent property with an abundance of potential and we have no hesitation recommending early inspection to appreciate this fine family home.
- Hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Outside light. Inner front door to...
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed timber floor. Under stairs storage.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising; Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Close coupled low flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE:14' 7" x 11' 7" (4.44m x 3.53m)
- Into bay. Cornice work. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:16' 3" x 10' 0" (4.95m x 3.05m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Cornice work. Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:12' 5" x 11' 2" (3.78m x 3.4m)
- Tiled firepalce and hearth. Exposed timber floor. Picture rail.
- FITTED KITCHEN:12' 4" x 9' 3" (3.76m x 2.82m)
- One and a half bowl sink unit. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Double built in oven and ceramic four ring hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Fully tiled walls.
- UTILITY AREA:8' 0" x 4' 6" (2.44m x 1.37m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BOILER ROOM:8' 0" x 6' 0" (2.44m x 1.83m)
- At widest points. Single drainer sink unit. Range of units. Vented for tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- PVC back door to enclosed rear garden.
- HALF LANDING:
- Feature stained glass and lead window.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):14' 0" x 12' 0" (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Into bay. Built in wardrobe. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 4" x 12' 0" (3.76m x 3.66m)
- Exposed timber floor. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 3" x 11' 3" (3.73m x 3.43m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 0" x 9' 2" (3.66m x 2.79m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (5):9' 10" x 8' 0" (3m x 2.44m)
- Picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising; Panelled bath with dual mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Exposed timber floor. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and storage above. Fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls.
- Front garden laid in lawns and flowerbeds. Well tended enclosed garden to rear in lawns and shrubs. Paved patio area. uPVC oil tank. Outside light and tap. Detached garage with up and over door. Tarmac driveway for ample car parking and turning area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »