|Address||65 Carlane Road, Randalstown|
|Rent||£1,200 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Price Excludes Rates **
- Gardener Included **
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Constructed c.2007
- High Standard Of Specification And Presentation Throughout
- Spacious And Adaptable Accommodation
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- High Quality Kitchen Open To Casual Living/Dining Area
- Family Bathroom, Two Ensuites And Downstairs Shower Room And Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sliding Sash PVC Double Glazing
- Extensive Private Site With Views Over Lough Neagh
- Popular And Sought After Semi Rural Location
- Part Furnished
Additional InformationConstructed within the last 5 years this handsome detached family residence is beautifully located on the periphery of Randalstown and is positioned on a stunning private site with breathtaking views towards Lough Neagh.
The accommodation has been finished to the highest of standards for the present owners and is adaptable throughout to suit individual requirements currently comprising five generous bedrooms, five reception rooms together with spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining which is undoubtedly the focal point of this property as well as two ensuites, family bathroom and downstairs shower room. The property is positioned on a level site extending to 1.5 acres laid mostly in lawns.
Undoubtedly a superb family home in a semi rural location yet within comfortable commuting distance to Belfast City Centre, Ballymena, Antrim Area Hospital and Aldergrove International Airport.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »